[Techtoolslist] ADCOM PRO-2 EPROM Emulator

Kurt Mahan kmahan at xmission.com
Wed Jul 10 09:50:09 EDT 2019

I've used the "memSIM2" a couple of times and it worked.  YMMV - my
usage was in a non-game project (I know...).  I also didn't put a logic
analyzer on it to see how clean the signals are.  But it was easy to use
and nothing caught on fire.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/memSIM2-EPROM-Emulator/162310534410

Takes a while to arrive - coming from Poland.

--Kurt