[Techtoolslist] EPROM Emulator Questions

Jess Askey jess at askey.org
Fri Jul 19 14:42:36 EDT 2019

YES!! Need that USB to be vertical maybe if there are a bunch of them... I *will be happy* to write software for it if needed and you want... I like UI's so an open source .NET app would make that thing Niiiiice! Drag and Drop, real time monitoring, byte editing, Im happy to be a proto tester. In my world Im currently in 28-pin land to.... 2764-27256... so I may need to wait for the next generation. 😊