[Techtoolslist] EPROM Emulator Questions

techtools-steve techtools at arcadehacking.com
Fri Jul 19 14:23:54 EDT 2019

Maybe something like this little guy Jess?

https://i.imgur.com/K8tsyhm.png

I've been using a handful of these for a couple of years now on Atari
vector boards without issue.  This photo is the earliest prototype and
supports 2516/2716/2532/2732.  It's good for development but was really
designed as a solution for long term eprom replacement than as an
emulator.   A small upgrade could possibly shift this to full "emulator"
supporting more aggressive development work.