[Techtoolslist] Fluke 900 kit on eBay

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Fri Jul 26 12:48:44 EDT 2019

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 9:19 AM William Stillwell <ki4swy at gmail.com> wrote:

> I figured it was you Tony...

LOL.  You don't know me very well then :)  I might sell for that but I
ain't paying it.

I had $577.97 entered and was at the confirm bid button with about 10
secs to go,  then at 6 secs it jumped to over $600 so I didn't bother
further.

I figured it would exceed my bid but I'm amazed at $1313.

It did include the IB and the seller confirmed to me that it has rev 3
of the HSB but the only thing I don't have is the test pcb/psu and the
training cartridge. I had a slight interest in seeing what's on those
carts and the associated training manual but I suspect they assume you
have the test pcb.

tony