[Techtoolslist] Fluke 900 kit on eBay

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 12:54:18 EDT 2019

If i would of know it has the rev3 , i would of bid 1400 :P hahaha... the
"test failed" is the only thing that scared me...  if it said test passed,
i would of dropped more.. i have access to a large 17x17 book scanner, and
would of scanned all the docs, and dumps the carts... but i guess we will
never see any of it as none of use got it.

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization