[Techtoolslist] Fluke FIDE 4.1.9 Run-time error'68'

Bob Economaki cyberbarter at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 14:57:28 EDT 2019

Hi John

Launch FIDE with Administrator rights. After the splash screen is
displayed and the Application is open, go to the Project drop down menu
and select "Set Root Directory".

Menu>Project>Set Root Directory.

Pick an existing good directory and see if you get the error 68. Maybe
your install is pointing to a  Project Path Root Directory and or drive
that is non existent and thus the missing H/W 68 message.

BobE