[Techtoolslist] Using Flir android thermal camera to track down short

Kurt Mahan kmahan at xmission.com
Tue Sep 10 11:21:40 EDT 2019

Had a couple of nice Flukes at my last job.  Made quick work of a lot of
troubleshooting - both for work and also to borrow to use on game
boards.  They were also popular as it started getting cold outside for
people to borrow over the weekend to see where they needed to insulate
:)  When our site was closing those were among the things from the lab
that other sites were fighting over.

For those of us without a big lab budget anymore (and even on ebay used
Fluke imagers cost a fortune) what are people using that they like?  And
also any "stay away from" units?

There are a few Android imagers out there (DavidS mentioned the FLIR One
Pro)..