[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100A - Cannot boot from system disks

Marc Desfossés mdesfoss at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 19:13:30 EDT 2020

Hi,

Can someone direct me to a working unserialized version of 6.1 ?

So far, I tried these three image sets and used Samdisk 3.8.11 to copy them on a floppy.  They all gave me the same error during installation.

ftp://ttl.arcadetech.org/TTL/Test_Equipment/Fluke/9100%20Series/System_DiscsRV6.1_VerifiedOK/
https://github.com/ieure/fluke-9100-disk-archive/tree/master/9100-SYSTEM-V6.1__01-OG
https://github.com/ieure/fluke-9100-disk-archive/tree/master/9100-SYSTEM-V6.0__01-MG

Thanks !

Marc