[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100A - Cannot boot from system disks

Ian Eure ian at retrospec.tv
Mon Mar 16 22:03:58 EDT 2020

Marc Desfossés <mdesfoss at hotmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Can someone direct me to a working unserialized version of 6.1 ?
>
> So far, I tried these three image sets and used Samdisk 3.8.11
> to copy them on a floppy.  They all gave me the same error
> during installation.

The second set you linked is what you want:

> https://github.com/ieure/fluke-9100-disk-archive/tree/master/9100-SYSTEM-V6.1__01-OG

I created those dumps and have installed several machines, both
9100A and 9100FT, with them.  They are exact, low-level copies of
virgin factory media.

How are you writing the images to the disks?  Did you read the
section of the README that covers use of high-density drives and
media?

https://github.com/ieure/fluke-9100-disk-archive/blob/82106be9fd9144390507e4859632af7b456e8311/README#L137-L158

  -- Ian