[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100A - Cannot boot from system disks

Marc Desfossés mdesfoss at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 12:47:46 EDT 2020

Hi Ian,

I am using samdisk on a Windows 2000 PC to write images on disks. The floppy drive is HD.

I write them using this commandline. It worked for disks such as the service disk 1.4.

    samdisk copy STREAM A:

The disks I am using are double density disks that were brand new.  They actually came with the Fluke and have a Fluke sticker on them.

I did read the README where you explain some problems writing with HD drive and media. I also tried formatting the disks with the 9100A first as suggested in the README with no luck.

Are you burning your images with samdisk or dtc ?

Thanks

Marc