[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100A - Cannot boot from system disks

Marc Desfossés mdesfoss at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 19:53:19 EDT 2020

Hi,

I tried the Gotek with hxc firmware and and hfe image files (Thanks Tony !!)

I still get an error on system disk 2. It's a different error this time. I tried both 6.1 and 6.0 images.

Error 205: /dd/rom/level1

Looking at the OS-9 doc, here is what it means
205: ILLEGAL MODULE HEADER - The specified module cannot be loaded because its module sync code is incorrect.

I was able to skip it and this time I was able to boot the system from the disk. Could it be the floppy controller logic that is problematic ?

Marc