[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100A - Cannot boot from system disks

Chris Loggans cloggans at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 18 21:01:39 EDT 2020

 Marc,
     I just found some of my notes on the floppy replacement.  I think I ended up using the Canon HD option but I made some note about the TEAC FD235 so I'm not 100% sure.  The replacement drive I used was the actual HxC floppy emulator from lotharek.pl.  Since you can run the HxC firmware on the GoTek though I would think it should work the same way.  I have my bench apart at the moment but if needed I can setup the 9100 and boot it with the service disk this weekend and take a look.
Thanks,-Chris