[Techtoolslist] Xeltek Universal Programmer Superpro interface?

davids at oz.net davids at oz.net
Tue Mar 24 02:32:50 EDT 2020

OK, so it does need an interface card.  That is really what I wanted to
know.  I have other units of the same vintage so don't really need this one
to work.  But if it was simple parallel it was worth checking out.

Thanks John.  If you get a chance a couple of pictures of the card could be
interesting.

David