[Techtoolslist] Scope question - Tektronix 2230 & XY

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Sat Mar 28 20:02:37 EDT 2020

Anyone have a 2230 and can run a quick test for me?

My unit seems to work just fine except in XY mode. I can adjust the CH2 position normally up/down, however CH1 Position control is reversed for XY and only does a small range just to the right of center.

In normal mode the CH1 Position adjust works as expected.

Pretty sure that result is wrong but the schematics I have are not so clear, even though they are from the Tek download files area, and hard to follow as a result.

Thanks!

John :-#)#
John’s Jukes Ltd.
www.flippers.com