[Techtoolslist] Gotek w/ FlashFloppy and github service disk problems

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Tue Jul 21 01:44:35 EDT 2020

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020, 6:01 PM Tony Jones <tony at tonyjones.com> wrote:

> https://drive.google.com/file/d/112enhVT6dR2SVuAHScWPAbsKq6YQJV7s/view?usp=sharing
>
> Is a zip file of all images converted to HFE,  known to be good.    I
> can't guarantee the link will stay good,  so grab them while you can.

This HFE data is derived from the official git repo.   Archiving these HFE
files on ftp is a bad idea.  Rather update the Makefile in the git repo
with a new rule to create HFE from the Kryoflux files.    I used Disk
Utilities by the same author as Flash Floppy to perform the conversion.

https://github.com/keirf/Disk-Utilities