[Techtoolslist] Gotek w/ FlashFloppy and github service disk problems

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Mon Jul 20 21:01:34 EDT 2020

https://drive.google.com/file/d/112enhVT6dR2SVuAHScWPAbsKq6YQJV7s/view?usp=sharing

Is a zip file of all images converted to HFE,  known to be good.    I can't
guarantee the link will stay good,  so grab them while you can.

You also need to make sure the floppy is set to Sony in the Fluke
firmware,  else you'll have to ground pin 14 on the floppy connector (Fluke
pcb end) or boot a copy of the Service disk as a hard drive image.

You can just specify host=fluke in the FF.cfg,  see
https://github.com/keirf/FlashFloppy/wiki/FF.CFG-Configuration-File