[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9105A

Kevin Moore talon.k at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 11:04:46 EST 2021

I apologize for the poor pictures. The Power outage and cold snap we had in
Texas burst pipes and we are in the middle of tearing out flooring and
walls.

I'm not seeing a model # on the Fluke monitor, so I'm not sure if it even
goes with this unit as of yet.
Here is the google drive link to the photos.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qYFtIBzP96yJ-bvmfYbhSrJhsqtHdahh?usp=sharing

The RTC fix isn't a problem, I've done that before, and there is a
pre-built battery board for those now.

Just need to find the right boot software, and make a disk.

I would like to see about getting a HDD controller and upgrading this. Just
what I need, another project :)

Kevin