[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9105A

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Tue Mar 2 12:10:38 EST 2021

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 8:05 AM Kevin Moore <talon.k at gmail.com> wrote:

> I apologize for the poor pictures. The Power outage and cold snap we had in
> Texas burst pipes and we are in the middle of tearing out flooring and
> walls.
>
> I'm not seeing a model # on the Fluke monitor, so I'm not sure if it even
> goes with this unit as of yet.
> Here is the google drive link to the photos.
>

> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qYFtIBzP96yJ-bvmfYbhSrJhsqtHdahh?usp=sharing

You did well here.

Since it has the GPIB option,  you have the 877808 scsi card (as that is
what provides GPIB).  This is the card that the timekeeper ram is on.
 There doesn't look to be a SCSI cable attached but you can hook up a
drive,  I'd recommend a SCSI2SD but you can use an old spinning disk if you
want but there are issues with drives that are too large (I forget the
limit,  SCSI2SD firmware can limit the size of the disk presented to the
firmware).

You also, very oddly, have the video card.   Yes, the monitor appears to be
the correct unit.    Did it come with a keyboard?

You also have a probe,  some io modules and a 9132A (which is the 32bit pod.

Nice!!!