[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9132 personality modules

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Fri Mar 5 13:56:25 EST 2021

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 9:53 AM Marc Desfossés <mdesfoss at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am interested in anything related to the 9100a, especially the
> personality modules.

Hi Marc.

I don't need the video card.   What personality modules are you looking for?

The 9132A-{68020,68030,80386} are very common but anything else is hard to
find (yet worth very little as there is no demand).

I have some spare of the above 3 but I suspect you have them.  For anyone
else reading I have 6 NOS 9132A ROM modules I want gone (mmao if
interested).

I have the following other 9132 modules (not for sale), I pick them up if I
see them cheap, why I don't know ;)  (p=personality, sa=sync_adapter,
sw=software, m=manual)

9132A-68000 p sa sw m
9132A-801C86 p
91232A-320C2X p
9132FT-68301 p sa
9132FT-68040 p sa sw m
9132FT-68020 p sa sw m
9132A-8344 p
9132A-SDP186 p

The last two are weird, one is labelled Fluke Phoenix Office.