[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9105A

Kevin Moore talon.k at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 12:08:57 EST 2021

Well, it took me a bit. Did the battery add on for the RTC. Had to dig
around to find a floppy drive that would work, but was able to use an older
386 machine with dos 6.22 to build some Service boot disks. Got the system
booted and loaded the operating system. Set the time, and the system is so
far working just fine. Waiting on some hardware to put a scsi2sd and will
upgrade floppy drives as well. But so far so good.