[Voxnovus] TUNE IN for our fifth Radio Request Extravaganza - Wednesday on WKCR

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Sun Jun 22 21:03:26 EDT 2008

TUNE IN for our fifth Radio Request Extravaganza on "Afternoon New Music,"
WKCR 89.9 FM in New York City.
Listen over the web at:
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/wkcr/

Composers, musicians, artists, and their fans will be calling in throughout
the show to request to play submissions for this year's 60x60 project.

We will have a discussion with composers on the project, introduce our new
60x60 CD (2006-2007), and play requests from our new batch of submissions.

The show will be hosted by Justin Goncalves and Anne Cammon on WKCR's
"Afternoon New Music."

60x60 Radio Request Extravaganza
WKCR 89.9 FM
Wednesday June 25th, 2008
3:00-6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (USA)
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/wkcr/

Just in case you want to tune in on the Internet outside Eastern Standard
Time (USA) use the following link to find out when to listen:
http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc