[Voxnovus] Composer's Voice Concert - Sunday June 29th 1:00 PM New York City

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Sat Jun 28 22:50:15 EDT 2008

Hello,

Sorry for the late notice. Two of my works are being performed tomorrow.
If you are in the area it would be great to have your support. Beth and
Beth are wonderful performers and I am looking forward to their performance.

See you there!

Composer's Voice Concert
With The Cadillac Moon Ensemble, Beth Griffith, and Beth Levin
Performing the works:
Ghosts in the Machine by Jeffrey Phillips
Dos Palabras by Robert Voisey
Wander... by Christian McLeer
Secret Pulse by Zack Browning

Sunday June 29th 1:00 PM at
Jan Hus Presbyterian Church and Neighborhood House
351 East 74th Street (between First and Second Avenues nearer First on the
north side of the street)
New York, NY 10021

Brought to you in a collaboration with Jan Hus Church, the Remarkable
Theater Brigade, and Vox Novus