[casual_games] ActiveX Install Success rates?

Juan Gril juangril at jojugames.com
Fri Aug 5 19:50:20 EDT 2005

Hey Brian. I don't have much statistical info, but I can suggest to look to
korean sites such as www.hangame.com or www.nexon.com. All their games use
ActiveX controls, and they detect when a user has SP2 install and redirect
the user to a page with screenshots and instructions how to install the
control.

Cheers,

Juan