[casual_games] ActiveX Install Success rates?

Brian Robbins brian-l at dubane.com
Sun Aug 7 10:28:20 EDT 2005

Thanks Juan,

Raptisoft (www.raptisoft.com) I think also does a very good job of
"handholding" through the install process, and it's definitely something
that we'd need to do. I imagine that without anything like that the success
rate is very small (<5%?). I'm hoping that by doing a decent job of guiding
the user through the process, that success rate would be much higher. I just
don't know how high we could expect/hope for (15% or 50% or 85%?)

  Brian Robbins
  Director, Online Gaming
  <http://www.fuelgames.com/>