[casual_games] Making a Case for Flash

Duncan Gough duncan at 3rdsense.com
Thu Aug 18 15:19:30 EDT 2005

If there are serious prizes at stake then it would be risky to just
accept the score without coding in other checks and balances,
especially server-side, regardless of the language you're using.
There are plenty of prize games written in Flash too, like Balls
(http://games.ladbrokes.com/), that have to secure and as far as I
can tell, they are.

You're right about Flash Lite though, until that supports AS2 it's
not going to be a real competitor to Java gaming on mobile phones.