[casual_games] Casual Games Conference : July 13-14, 2006 : Seattle

Christopher V. Sherman chris at gameconference.com
Sat Nov 12 16:42:47 EST 2005

All, in an effort to avoid confusion I do feel I need to remind everyone
that the 2nd annual Casual Games Conference (CGC) takes place July 13-14,
2006 in Seattle.  This is the event that was held earlier this year in
Seattle.  The CGC is organized by The Game Initiative, the leader in
independently produced conferences for game industry professionals.

As many of you know the Casual Games Conference exceeded all expectations
with 500 industry leaders participating.  We're excited to expand the
program in 2006 and once again look forward to bringing you a first class
event with the high quality sessions, networking and speakers you've come
to trust from us.

CGC is "the" conference for business opportunities and design
considerations for developers, publishers and distributors to succeed in
this rapidly-expanding segment.

See you in Seattle in 2006,

Chris Sherman
Casual Games Conference