[casual_games] Puzzle Book

Natalia Prokhorovich natalia at alawar.com
Fri Nov 25 05:45:13 EST 2005

Hello, Elonka.

As a member of IGDA - have read your invitation to take part in "Puzzle Book"
composition.

I enjoy solving puzzles and if you need any help in "testing",
especially in simple ciphers - please let me know, I will be happy to
help.

By the way: one of you picture at http://www.elonka.com (October
2003) is with Cyrillic alphabet - it is close to me, my native
language is Russian :)

--
Best regards,
Natalia Prokhorovich