[casual_games] Is anyone using .NET 2.0?

Jim Perry machaira at comcast.net
Mon Oct 3 18:02:45 EDT 2005

I'm working with the Express Editions of VB.NET, C#, and Visual Web
Developer. Depending on how far along the projects I'm working on are (an
RPG and a board game conversion), I might port them over to either C# or
VB.NET, probably the latter. I started an editor for the board game in C#
already, but I'm working on moving it to VB.NET and making it part of the
game instead of a separate app. All I'm basically doing it copying and
pasting the C# code into a converter and then copying and pasting the result
into the VB.NET code. Very quick and easy.

In my mind there's no benefit to using Managed C++ over C#.