[casual_games] languages... (that's an 's' at the end!)

Aleksey Linetskiy aleksey at funostra.com
Fri Oct 7 09:21:51 EDT 2005

I don't think that it's correct to assume that all casual gamers are
"non computer-savvy". And in my opinion, the computer-savvy customers are
very important: they produce the majority of buzz, and they can create
powerful negative publicity for the game. Just imagine popular
bloggers and reviewers writing about the game that it requires
"additional 25 meg bloatware from micro$oft".

Not that I'm saying that .NET is bad - I just think that
its time didn't come yet.

-- Aleksey Linetskiy
-- E-mail: aleksey at funostra.com
-- Blog: http://grumpytech.blogspot.com/