[casual_games] languages... (that's an 's' at the end!)

Jonas Beckeman list at jobe.nu
Fri Oct 7 10:00:02 EDT 2005

> I could perform a better search (some time in
> the future) and come up with figures for different countries.

Performed a search of recent sessions on this non-techy, non-gamer site. Of
the computers that browsed with IE, I was surprised to see that 63.5% had
some version of .NET installed (sample of many tens of thousand sessions).
There are factors that may have pushed this number upwards, but it's still a
high percentage.

The per-country query turned out to be a bit tricky (I'm not an SQL guy), so
unless there's a lot of interest I'll skip that.

/Jonas

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.