[casual_games] Platform for multi-player Flash games

Jonas Beckeman list at jobe.nu
Tue Oct 18 16:36:47 EDT 2005

> No, it's a valid concern. When kids are playing soccer and they all
> follow the ball instead of playing their positions, it's called
> bunchball.

Hehe, I like it! But actually, isn't the behavior you want the users to
display more like flocking - individuals taking turns leading the group -
rather than them following an artefact? In that sense, it's sad that
"school" is such a negative term, not at all connected to "play" and
"happy", so you can't do anything with that... And HiveMindz is taken;)

On a side note, would it be possible to obtain the protocols you use for
client/server communication? I don't think I'll buy Flash anytime soon
(maybe Xamlon though), but it'd be interesting to see if I could ride on
your server solution/community from my C# games. And could that fit into
your business model?

/Jonas