[casual_games] marketing for studios

Brent Lowrie brent.lowrie at raremethod.com
Tue Oct 18 16:45:53 EDT 2005

Personally, I think that is a great idea. We have had a hell of a time
collecting the same sort of information. The white paper seems to be the
only source and only the big names seem to be listed there.

Brent Lowrie
Team Leader

RARE METHOD Games and Animation
500, 1812 4th Street S.W. Calgary AB T2S 1W1
P. 403.543.4500 x341 F. 403.532.3004

games.raremethod.com