[casual_games] future of shockwave

BRENT SILBY brent at def-logic.com
Fri Oct 21 16:14:50 EDT 2005

The development issues are not really a concern. The game logic needs minimal work. Its the sprite engine that needed to be rewritten, but now that this has been complete it should be relatively straightforward to do the conversions.

The first issue you mention is a concern, but something that we cannot predict. One of the advantages of dhtml is that we do not need to rely on the continued support of 3rd party plugins. As long as browsers continue to support javascript and DOM level 2, our stuff will work.

Cheers,
Brent.
DEF-LOGIC
VIDEOGAMES