[casual_games] future of shockwave

jonathan at gametrust.com jonathan at gametrust.com
Mon Oct 24 12:27:50 EDT 2005

We are hosting a technology panel at the Austin Games Conference
(www.gameconference.com) this Friday, where Tom Higgins, the Technical
Product Manager of Macromedia Shockwave, will discuss the future of
shockwave and likely answer many of the questions you have all presented.

Here's the full info:

Casual Game Evolution Summit: Tech Today for Tomorrow's Hit
Friday, October 28, 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Moderator: Adeo Ressi, CEO, Game Trust, Inc.
- Chris Melissinos, Chief Gaming Officer, Sun Microsystems
- Tom Higgins, Technical Product Manager, Macromedia

Casual Game Evolution Summit: Moving Beyond Downloads
Friday, October 28, 11:00am - 12:00pm
Moderator: Adeo Ressi, CEO, Game Trust, Inc.
- Peter Glover, VP of Games, Shockwave.com
- Margaret Wallace, Co-Founder and CEO, Skunk Studios
- Mark Cottam, United Developers, Mumbo Jumbo
- Brian Robbins, Director of Online Games, Fuel Industries, IGDA

Jonathan Greechan | Game Manager
Game Trust, Inc. | www.gametrust.com
jonathan at gametrust.com  | 212.367.7336 x126
MSN: jonathan at gametrust.com