[casual_games] Casual Games Wiki Deletion

Sheri Pocilujko sheri.pocilujko at high-voltage.com
Mon Oct 24 17:11:50 EDT 2005

What about a template?

I.e. if you view the QA SIG's website I believe under resources
(http://www.igda.org/qa/resources.php) you'll see a list of third-party
testing houses that has been started. If you go in each one has the
exact same things answered.

So why not determine what you want up there and then create a template
for people to fill out and put on there?

The other option is do what the SIG did and have that kind of stuff go
on the website where there's limited access as to who can put what up
there and this forces people to fill out the template.

Just my 2 cents...
Sheri

Sheri Pocilujko
High Voltage Software
2345 Pembroke Avenue, Hoffman Estates, IL 60195