[casual_games] Market Penetration of Flash 7?

Austin Haas austin at pettomato.com
Thu Sep 22 14:27:05 EDT 2005

http://www.macromedia.com/software/player_census/flashplayer/version_penetration.html

It really depends on who your market is. I worked for a long time at a
very popular kids site with loads of Flash games. Our users adopted the
newest version of Flash very quickly.

Also, are you making an online game? Or, at least, one that will be
distributed online? If so, your partner is not your target audience.

Also, what do you mean it doesn't look good? Too slow? That could be a
combination of the older player and your friend's machine.

-austin