RES: [casual_games] Advergaming

Jairo Margatho jairo at delirus.com.br
Wed Apr 12 14:54:13 EDT 2006

Dear All

I usually think about advergames as a innovation in advertising mix. Of
course the advergame is not enough as add. but i´m sure that is one of the
best way to develop a brand or product concept.

The main idea is develop a casual game which target people who isn’t catch
by TV, radio and magazines, what i´m saying is that advergames targets
people who works in front of computers and has no time to watch tv. So, you
can develop adds for workaholics, casual players and kids 9 in fact this
kind of games don´t target hardcore gamers).

Advergames usually are demanded by Add Agencies, so you should seek for this
kind of players. The biggest problem for me is to develop advergame culture
inside add agencies, specially in Brazil

Regards,

Jairo Margatho

Business Director

Délirus Entertainment