[casual_games] Virtual mini conferences

Jónas B. Antonsson jonas at gogogic.com
Wed Aug 23 14:11:19 EDT 2006

I'm becoming more and more attached to the idea. I propose we do this. Set this up and try it out. I think 4-5 people should be able to pull it of. Ben? Anyone else?

The first step would be to create a more established concept and a description of the venue, what it would be used for and how. We could then submit this work here to get some response.

Is this something that IGDA should get directly involved with?

Regards,
Jónas B. Antonsson
COO (Chief Operating Officer)
--------------------------------