[casual_games] hey all

Gabriel mystml at adinet.com.uy
Sat Feb 11 12:51:30 EST 2006

Nicolas is right, your place of residence does have an effect on your
competitiveness (or the kind of success you must achieve to consider
yourself successful), although living in a 3rd world country has a lot
of drawbacks as well - hardware, software and related services
(broadband for example) are quite expensive, long distance calls with
your US partners are expensive, there are very few people with the
knowledge needed to work with you, the convenience of buying stuff at
eBay or Amazon and have it delivered in 3 days doesn't exist... and it
does feel isolated.

So I'm not so sure about one situation or the other being "better" than
the other - I think they're "different". In your case I don't know the
reality of the Philippines, but it may be comparable to the situation
here.

Good luck!
	--Gabriel

--