[casual_games] revenue models

Ryan Sumo endlessthirteen at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 19:59:39 EST 2006

Thanks Rob, this looks like it'll be really useful.

Rob C <rcarroll23 at hotmail.com> wrote: Hey Ryan,

A good place to start might be the 2005 IGDA white paper on casual games;

http://www.igda.org/casual/IGDA_CasualGames_Whitepaper_2005.pdf

there is a lot of great information there.

I�d also be interested if people had other resources they could recommend on
the topic.

Thanks,
Rob Carroll
TableStar Games