[casual_games] Marketing Initiative (was top download list)

Matthew Ford matthew at fordfam.com
Sun Jan 22 20:19:39 EST 2006

This is good to hear!

Neither I in my own efforts or the company I work for qualify as "casual
game industry companies currently commercially selling product in any
territory." Auran sells games in the traditional mould thus far. But I am
investigating on behalf of Auran expansion into the casual games market. To
do that, I need to make a good business plan and to do that I need some of
this market data! Ooo, catch-22. :-)  Can an entity not yet selling casual
product still get the report? What other contribution could be made in order
to get access?

  _____