[casual_games] characters in games

Hal Barwood hal at finitearts.com
Tue Jul 18 13:31:17 EDT 2006

Interesting thread, full of good insights.  But basically, all the posts
are espousing views that amount to anecdote and assertion, not much
more.  Wouldn't it be nice if someone studied and polled and actually
tried to find out what draws people to casual games?  Any studies people
are aware of?  Nicole Lazzaro has done some work in this area, but she
doesn't publish her results in public forums.  --HB