[casual_games] 3rd party engines/frameworks

David Ludwig davidl at funkitron.com
Mon May 1 15:40:59 EDT 2006

It might be possible to get Torque 2D working well on a lower-end
machine using RAD's Pixomatic product
("http://www.radgametools.com/pixomain.htm").  This might require a bit
of modification to Torque.  If it can display gfx using Direct3D, this
might be an easy add-in, as Pixomatic includes a Direct3D wrapper of
some sorts.  I have not used it myself though.

Pixomatic isn't cheap though, although I heard they might start offering
reduced pricing for casual games.

--
David Ludwig
davidl at funkitron.com