[casual_games] FAQ: Do casual games use writers?

Audry Taylor talshannon at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 13:17:54 EST 2006

Do casual games use writers? How much do they cost and where can I find
one?

Answer: If you can only draw stick figures and you want 3D art, you go to a
3D artist. If you have no professional experience writing a game script and
you want your game to have professional-grade dialogue, story, or even just
a few riveting cut scenes, hire a professional writer.

You can find more information at the Game Writer's SIG:

http://www.igda.org/writing/

---------------

What's the best programming language to use for a casual online game?

How much money does it cost to make a casual game?

What options do I have for selling my game?
(Portals, self-distribution, etc.)

Recommended reading list.

I want to put together some answers for these but I have to get back to my
tight deadline, so I'll try to get to it later today!

Audry Taylor
Creative Director
Go! Comi
http://www.gocomi.com