[casual_games] the term Casual Games

Greg Zesinger gzesinger at egames.com
Tue Nov 21 13:49:43 EST 2006

Wish I remember who said it at the Casual Games conference in Austin,
but someone referred to casual games as "convenient games" which I think
is a very good description (though not as catchy) since casual players
can be just as hardcore and spend as much time playing these games.

-Greg Zesinger
Product Manager, eGames/Cinemaware
www.egames.com

Message: 9