[casual_games] Distributor / Portal Acceptance rates?

Allen R Partridge allen.partridge at iup.edu
Mon Oct 23 12:24:41 EDT 2006

I can understand completely. But I also appreciate that some are
willing to work with young companies just getting their footing. It
isn't an easy job to adjust to the importance of market demands in the
casual game industry and even small things like really moving to a
rock solid build is a tough leap for a small indie.

I see my own company growing enormously as a result of recent efforts
and realize that we owe a lot to the rigor of the process and the
opportunities we were given by reflexive and oberon this year.

I only hope that our next efforts will begin to justify their faith in
us.

Thanks again for the thoughts James,

Allen