[casual_games] XNA Vs Dark GDK

Bradley Mclain bradleym06 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 16:45:56 EST 2007

I am a beginning level programmer but i have no real experience in C#
however I know some fundamentals of C++. Most of my programming experience
is based around web applications/languages.

I was leaning towards XNA given it does look more polished and probably
would allow you to build something more powerful despite being maybe a
little more difficult than the DGDK.

As with using RAD IDE/game making tools, I was looking for something free
and quite powerful. I did check some of those out, not sure if thats quite
what I want.

Brad