[casual_games] What engine are you using?

Nic Cusworth info at medullacorp.com
Tue Feb 6 17:52:28 EST 2007

I’m using Torque Game Builder – but will probably switch to XNA for the next
project. I’m finding lots of limitations and all the answers seem to point
to writing your own fixes with the Pro version and Visual C++. If I have to
do that I’d prefer to write it myself from scratch. Sticking with it cos
most of the code is done and I like the fact it’s multiplatform. Anyone else
using XNA? Anyone found any big problems?

Great survey btw.

Nic .

Doki Doki Games.

_____