[casual_games] Macromedia Director...

Jos Yule lists at theorganization.net
Tue Feb 13 13:08:26 EST 2007

> Samuel Nova wrote:

>> And if I may ask, where do you read that ? :)

Well, the latter half of 2007 bit is from the director website:
http://www.adobe.com/products/director/special/crossproduct/faq.html

"When is the next version of Director software expected to be released?
Adobe has not published an official time frame for the next release
of Director and generally does not disclose details of new releases more
than 30 days before a product is expected to ship. However, our current
planning assumption is that the next major release of Director will be
in the second half of 2007."

The games bit i don't know anything about.

Jos Yule
Digital Hyakugei

believed to be clean.