[casual_games] Question About Adobe/Macromedia Director as a Development Platform....

E. D. Bass edb at CONCRETEALCHEMY.COM
Tue Feb 13 13:13:19 EST 2007

Has anyone on this list TOUCHED director, in the last 3-4 years? I mean
serious "you can get arrested for that kind of probing in Florida" kind
of touching?

The last update I've actually laid my hands on was 8, and It wasn't that
wondrous and update. I think Director is still predominantly Lingo, but
it can use handlers created in Flash, that utilize Actionscript.

I'll let the bigger brain in the bunch tell me if I'm full of sweet
sweet baloney